Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
This position directs and leads all Air Canada sales activities to provide profitable revenue generation for Mexico, Central America and Cuba on the leisure and direct sales channels.
- Develops objectives and establishes plan for achieving or exceeding company revenue goals
- Directs & executes sales activities designed to provide profitable revenue generation across all market segments.
- Provides industry leadership in the area of relationship building, account management and coaching.
- Provides active leadership in the negotiation and maintenance of key commercial agreements with particular emphasis on premium revenue.
- Leads and coaches account managers assigned to the Leisure Sales segment.
- Advanced interpersonal Communication skills, providing proof of value to the customer
- Ensure Air Canada corporate policy and compliance is maintained within the contract management process.
- Regularly monitor account revenue performance and work with your assigned team to develop sales strategies to ensure expected growth is achieved
- Maintains expertise in both AC and alliance products and services, including Star Alliance
- Represents Air Canada at local promotional events and trade organizations, including the Canadian Chamber of Commerce, Canadian Tourism Commission, Consumer Trade events and Travel Expo’s
- Serves as principal Air Canada spokesperson in the absence of Country General Manager
- Responsible for compiling & operating within agreed sales budgets.
- Ensures the Air Canada brand is highlighted and emphasized to customer base.
- Ensure that trends, developments, competitor activity and other patterns that may impact Air Canada are reported accurately and immediately to manager
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as required.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration an asset;
- Capable of understanding complex commercial relationships.
- Airline Sales or Travel industry sales experience is an asset
- Demonstrated sales planning and negotiation experience
- Results driven with the ability to influence others
- The ability to motivate & develop teams to improve performance.
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Must be a leader driven by results.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with customers and partners, both internal and external.
- Ability to participate in out of hours activities and travel overseas.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.